Apollo Medical provides outstanding home healthcare to each patient. In order to accomplish this type of care, we hire highly skilled, compassionate, and dedicated professionals. If interested in joining our staff here at Apollo Medical, please forward your resume or application to our email address, fax us, or contact us via mail.
Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN or RNCM)
If you're looking for a place to grow your career in the home healthcare space with an agency that is core values-centered and forward-thinking, we have the right opportunity for you!
Apollo Medical is a locally-owned, independent home health agency providing skilled nursing and therapy services to patients throughout the Greater St. Louis Area, including both Missouri and Illinois. Under new leadership, Apollo is enjoying exciting growth with a keen focus on achieving success through positive patient outcomes.
We are currently seeking a RN Case Manager to service our primarily Illinois-based territory. RNs play a case management role, overseeing the patient's clinical care and working with all stakeholders to ensure quality outcomes are achieved. Our LPNs support RNs in a team-based approach to patient care.
Competitive salary and benefits are offered. Please apply for more details.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Apollo Medical is a home health agency serving patients across the St. Louis metropolitan area. We are looking for a part-time LPNs to play an active role on our growing team.
The LPN plays a critical role in the delivery of care for Apollo Medical’s patients. LPNs are responsible for providing skilled nursing services in patients’ homes under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse. LPNs assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patients needs.
- Follows the initial comprehensive assessment and guidance from the RNCM and physician(s).
- Review, coordinate, communicate and establish adjustments to the plan of care with the RNCM on an individualized patient care goal-oriented process.
- Monitor’s the patient’s response to nursing care.
- Administers treatments as prescribed by the physician. This may include direct wound care, Oral medication and IV therapy.
- Teaches, supervises and counsels the patient family members and staff regarding nursing care and patient’s needs, including related problems at home.
- Identifies discharge planning needs as part of the care plan development and implements prior to discharge of the patient with communication to RNCM.
- Submits accurate, complete, timely, meaningful and required documentation, including progress and clinical notes.
- Participates in case conferences with Clinical Manager and RNCM by reviewing: services, clinical documentation and discussing pertinent patient care issues and goals.
- May perform duties of a HHA at direction from Clinical Director.
- Participate in on-call rotation as reasonably assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience with a preference for 2+ years in an acute or a post-acute care setting.
- An active Missouri and / or Illinois license with an ability and willingness to apply for a license from both states within 30 days of employment.
- Active driver’s license.
- Must have IV Certification.
Physical Therapist (PT)
The Physical Therapist (“PT”) is responsible for evaluating / assessing needs for our patients and formulating treatment plans in the home care environment. A PT provides therapy services, including the creation and administration of care plans. A PT must work in a collaborative fashion across the internal interdisciplinary care team, physicians, and other stakeholders in our patient’s care.
- Establish patient goals and help patients meet their unique goals by providing quality care, including assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results.
- Determine physical therapy treatment plans in consultation with the care team and physicians.
- Administer physical therapy treatments as ordered by a physician and direct treatment given by assistants.
- Evaluate effects of physical therapy treatments and fit of prosthetic and orthodontic devices by observing, noting, and evaluating patient’s progress; recommending adjustments and modifications.
- Complete discharge planning by consulting with the care team and physicians and assure any appropriate continuation of the therapeutic plan post-discharge (e.g., home exercise programs; recommending and / or providing equipment; recommending outpatient follow-up programs).
- Participate in and contribute to case conferences.
- Document patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Minimum of 2 year of PT experience with a preference for 2+ years in an acute or a post-acute care setting.
- Active Missouri and Illinois Registered Nurse licensure is preferred, or a willingness to obtain both licenses.
- Active driver’s license.
Please check back at a later time.