Apollo Medical provides outstanding home healthcare to each patient. In order to accomplish this type of care, we hire highly skilled, compassionate, and dedicated professionals. If interested in joining our staff here at Apollo Medical, please forward your resume or application to our email address, fax us, or contact us via mail.
RN Case Manager
The RNCM is charged with establishing and overseeing patient’s Plan of Care by instructing, supervising, and evaluating that the care provided by Apollo’s providers is appropriate and follows physician orders. The RNCM monitors and manages patient care to promote continuity of care, patient outcomes, patient satisfaction, compliance, and cost effectiveness.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Provide admission, case management, and follow-up skilled nursing visits for home health patients.
- Working close consultation with the Administrator and Field Nurse Supervisor to provide on-going case management and care services.
- Work closely with referring physicians to develop the Plan of Care based on physician orders and revised the Plan of Care, in consultation with the physician, as appropriate.
- Implement the Plan of Care by working with other clinicians, patients, families, and other care givers to ensure the patient meets stated goals.
- Report on patient progress to the Field Nurse Supervisor on a regular basis.
- Oversee and supervise the work of Licensed Practical Nurses and other clinicians.
- Prepare appropriate medical documentation on all patients.
- Discharge patients after consultation with the physician, Field Nurse Supervisor, and Administrator.
- Submit accurate, complete, timely, meaningful and required documentation, including progress and clinical notes.
- Participate in case conferences with other clinicians by reviewing: services, clinical documentation and discussing pertinent patient care issues and goals.
- Participate in on-call rotation as reasonably assigned.